The Macao SAR Government announced that, with effect from 00:00 of September 25, all travelers departing Macao must hold a proof of negative nucleic acid test within 48 hours. Members of the public are urged not to leave the territory unless necessary.
Edf. Tak Lei, Edf. Veng Hoi , Rua da Palmeira no. 35 and Blocks C and D of Edf. Palácio have been classified as the prevention and control zone, for which Red Health Code control will be implemented on top of other measures.
Yellow Health Code control measures have been implemented for the adjacent buildings to the prevention and control zone (i.e. Edf. Man Weng, Homeland Court, Beco dos Anzois, Edf. Hou Son, Rua da Palmira no. 39-47, Jardim Man Lei, Edf Mei Lam, Edf. Vai Ieng, Edf. Man Sun and Blocks A, B, E, F, G, H, I, J of Edf. Palácio, which have a different entrance than Blocks C and D). Individuals in these areas will see their Health Code turn yellow.
As Macao and Zhongshan are geographically close to each other and have frequent personnel exchanges, in order to safeguard the health and safety of citizens and further implement the prevention and control measures, Zhongshan Center for Disease Control and Prevention (Zhongshan CDCP) hereby issues the following notice:
1. Since 18 September, citizens who have visited Macao are requested to take the initiative to report relevant information to your communities and employers, and to undergo a nucleic acid test at the nearest medical institution under the premise of good personal protection.
2. All departments have responsibilities to carry out investigation on the recent travel history of their staff and the personnel they live with, and to urge those who have visited Macao since September 18 to complete nucleic acid testing as soon as possible.
3. Macao arrivals and frequent travelers between Guangdong and Macao, please keep an eye on the Macao health codes of yours. If you have visited the red and yellow health code control areas since September 18, or you find your health code has turned red or yellow, please report to your community, hotel or employer promptly and proactively, and accept the corresponding health management measures.
4. Please follow the latest updates of medium or high-risk regions in China, and avoid any unnecessary travel to such regions. At the same time, pay close attention to the activity trajectories of cases and asymptomatic infected persons released by cities where the outbreak has occurred, strengthen self-health management, and cooperate with local governments in implementing health management measures.
5. Even if you have received COVID-19 vaccines, you should still insist on implementing personal protective measures. When going into crowded and closed places such as shopping malls, supermarkets, hotels and motels, you need to wear masks when coming into close (less than 1 meter) contact with others, and take the initiative to cooperate in scanning and showing health codes, measuring body temperature and etc. Reduce unnecessary gathering activities; maintain a clean home environment and enhance ventilation and disinfection. Practice hygienic habits and lifestyles such as the "one-meter distance", frequent hand washing, wearing masks and using serving chopsticks. Cover up when coughing and sneezing, and pay attention to cough etiquette.
6. In the case of fever, cough, fatigue or other symptoms, please go to a nearby fever clinic or a designated medical institution for medical assistance and testing as soon as possible. Wear a mask properly and avoid using public transportation on your way to the medical institution.